We've been promising Reagan for like 3 yrs she could get her ears pierced when she turned 8. She wouldn't let us forget this promise...so tonight we went and did the deed. She had to be brave because she knew if she showed any sign of not being determined...we'd walk her right out of the store! Just another sign our baby's growing up...


Ready..............................Set.......................................OUCH!

Before...................After
9.03.2008
just another sign...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 of you like what you're seeing!:
I love the look of frightened determination when they're about to pull the trigger. She knows she's going to do it...she knows it's going to hurt. It takes guts!
Aw, what a sweetie!
They are always suprised how much it doesn't hurt after...
Funny...I have almost identical shots of Tatym on her eighth birthday doing the same exact thing...so grown up!
Oh my heavens... I just got my ears pierced last year (I was 26) and it took major nerves then! She did so good! This is Regan by the way... I changed our blog.
Those were great shots of the whole episode. Ali has also been wantign to have her's done and I told her the same thing that she had to wait till she was 8.(That is in May and she is so excitted about it!) I will have to show Ali the pictures of Reagan and show her how brave she was!
Post a Comment