

A couple of weekends ago Tanner & Reagan were able to hang out a bit with their only cousin,(first cousin), left up in Canada. Kim and Autumn came for a quick visit. Reagan was so excited to see Autumn again and Tanner played shy at first and then shared his spiderman with her. (which for him is an offering of friendship). We had a family get together today, to bless our newest niece, (picts. to come), but first I wanted to get these pictures of Autumn's visit on the blog. She is darling and we really appreciate Kim making the effort to get down here and let the cousins get to know each other.












1 of you like what you're seeing!:
Thanks for posting these Jen. If Autumn could talk she would say, "I love my Housely cousins", I am sure of it!! We miss you all and love you tons!
Post a Comment