.jpg)
.jpg)
Those who know Todd know that he doesn't shy away from a little manual labor. In fact he doesn't shy away from a lot of manual labor. He thought the kids would enjoy an underground trampoline, so instead of getting a tractor to dig the hole, (like normal people do), he's decided to dig it himself! He started last week and has put in..Idon't know..at least 12 hrs. He's gone down about 2 ft. We have a ton of tree roots and rocks where he's digging and it's slowing him up a bit. But if you're a betting person, put your money on Todd to do the job most sane people wouldn't even attempt. What a guy! - now I know he doesn't expect me to help, right Honey?!


7 of you like what you're seeing!:
Holy crap...seriously Todd? Jen, get your shovel and get out there and knock some sense into him...
hee hee
Kara-I've spent 10 yrs. trying to knock some sense in the boy,- it's useless.
Jen, when do you find time to change the blog around? Everytime I check you have new background, new photos...sheesh woman.
I have no life
Hey Jen,
Your blog looks so cute! I love the family picture at the top, the colors are so coordinated, you are so creative. Thanks for the comments on my blog, I think you and Charith are the only ones who look at it. I took my playlist off because I just had the one song and it was driving me crazy. I need to make a new playlist with a bunch of songs like you showed me and set it to random..I just haven't had time to do it. Thanks for the fun time last week, lets all go out again soon, I always have so much fun when we do.
-ha
nice job Todd!
Todd, I can't believe you dug the whole hole with a shovel. I am in awe. Good Job. The test will be when I come over and jump on the tramp. Hopefully I won't hit the bottom!!!!
Post a Comment